With the increase in demand for all types of timber products, there has never been a better time to bring your timber to market.
We can provide help with felling licenses, grant applications etc. so that you can start to manage your woodland.
Also, either directly or through one of our partners, we can provide a contracting service.
- Softwood harvesting using purpose built machines or excavator based
- Hardwood felling by hand or machine
- Whole tree chipping
- Forwarding using purpose built machines, tractor/trailer or low ground pressure skidder
- Extracted material cam be stacked at roadside, chipped at roadside or we can arrange sale and haulage
- Initial ecological site surveys
- Plans for specialist fencing/protection of vulnerable species
- Erection of Newt fencing, temporary fencing
- Whole tree chipping for biomass production
- Root removal by grinding or digging
- Scrub and vegetation removal using tractor mounted mulcher